Saturday, November 28

Getting into MSO2007

I upgraded my Office to 2007 already in spring, mostly because the old version that I had was lagging and had some bugs in it. During the summer months I didn't really get the chance to try it out, for I didn't spend much time at home but, since September marked the beginning of my last year in high-school and large quantities of new assignments like presentations, essays and papers, I've spent the last few months experimenting with the new appearance, functions and templates. So I'm going to list a few reasons for why I really like the new Office :) Just for the fun of it!


1. The new easy-to-use interface: everything is grouped and it started saving a lot of time once I had grown accustomed to it.









Word and Powerpoint look really good and is totally user-friendly. It didn't take me more than some 20 minutes to get the whole hang of the functions I use.


2. Template/design previews: sometimes I like it shiny, sometimes plain but sometimes I have yet to figure it out. The built-in package includes numerous templates and the preview option allows you to check out various styles without having to make any changes to your document.






3. Chart & table tools: not only is the design of charts & tables and the arranging of data made a lot easier - it also spares tons of time. The preview function only adds to the comfort.







No comments: