Wednesday, November 4

I did it!

So, finally it's done. I wrote the aptitude test to Oxford Physics. I actually didn't think it to be as easy as it was. Yes, I expected something worse :D In any case I think I did just fine and passed the 50% landmark. Now I just have to sit and wait for the next 4 weeks or something like that until they start sending out the interview invitations. The long wait is really frustrating but not nearly as frustrating as the fact that I'm unable to attend next year. Bleh. Well, at least I'll know whether to consider myself Oxford-material or not :)
To any of you who have yet to find out - I decided to put it on hold because I really need to consider a few things and I can't just jump into something of that big importance as a contract with some research facility/company that's going to bind me to them for several years. So I'm going to take International Relations in Tallinn University of Technology. I know, Marit is going to be a Bachelor of International Relations sounds kind of weird to me as well.. But it's probably the only thing that accounts as a tolerable choice for me in Estonia. I'd never-ever study a science here, it'd just be a waste.
I know I'm being rather brief here but I'll get to detailed explanations some time soon. I've got a few things to take care of first, though. So I'd expect an update in a few weeks time or so.

No comments: